Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Answer customer inquires for unemployment services
- Use customer service skills to ensure their requests are answered promptly
- Take customers through the application procss and update any confidential information if necessary
The essential functions of this role include:
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.