Are you interested in starting your career with one of the oldest and largest Financial Institutions in the United States? Our client is currently looking for a Data Entry Operator to join their growing team in Glen Allen!
As a Data Entry Operator you will work in the Loan Set Up Department, reviewing post closing mortgage docs within their system and deciphering comments from their offshore team in regards to actions or research needed on the loans.
As a Data Entry Operator your Job Duties will Include:
- Review canceled checks, statements or reports and enter the pertinent data into the specific fields
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Locate and correct data entry errors
- File documentation once data entry has been completed
The ideal Candidate for our Data Entry Position will posses the following:
- 1 year loan documents experience (post-closing mortgage highly preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a high level of accuracy & attention to detail, then apply for this Data Entry position today!
- Mortgage Processing
- Loan Documents
- Time Management
- Entering Data
- Maintaining Records
- Following Instructions
- Typing Skills
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- Quality Assurance
- Data Collection
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.