Are you looking for a Career and not just a job? Randstad is currently recruiting for Engineering Technician to start immediately in Huntsville, AL. Supports engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment.
- Experience with applications which may include analog, digital and/or video circuits, and logic systems.
- Ability to work independently, resolve technical and manufacturing issues without detailed direction.
- Ability to work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Perform root cause analysis on modules and prepare reports.
- Determines methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
- Capability to accurately and efficiently work on multiple projects.
- Electronic Maintenance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.