Are you interested in advancing your career with one of the oldest and largest Financial Institutions in the United States? Our client is a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company and they are seeking a Post Closing Specialist to join their team in Franklin. This position will be onsite. As a Post Closing Specialist you will be responsible for documentation and system review of Loans to ensure accordance with HDMA regulations.
As a Post Closing Specialist your job duties will include:
- Responsible for documentation and systems review of loans to ensure accordance with HDMA regulations.
- Review and audit loan files for completion and accuracy.
- Reviews signed loan documents for compliance with federal, state, and company laws and policies.
- Ensure that all closing packages meet standard for quality and accuracy.
- Prepping files for scanning.
- Corresponds with title companies to obtain outstanding closing documents.
- Handles and assists with the clearing of investors requirements and requests
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 1 year of Mortgage Industry Experience
- Experience working in Funding, Closing or Title Search
- Previous experience working for Title Companies, Real Estate or Attorney's offices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independantly and in a team
If you enjoy working in a fast paced team environment apply for this Post Closing position today.
- Loan Documents
- VA Loans
- HUD Documents
- Attention to Detail
- Mortgage Industry
- Quality Assurance
- MS Office
- Funding Mortgages
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.