Do you have experience in administrative/office management work? Are you knowledgeable in Excel, SAP, and MS Office? We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager/Admin opportunity at leading paint manufacturing company in Charlotte. It is a busy and sometimes distracting environment, so if you have prior experience in this type of field, I would love to discuss your resume!
Basic administrative and clerical duties
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- You will use Gmail for Email
- Need to be intermediate in Excel
- Need strong Data Entry skills
- Will be Entering POs and Orders
Open Office Environment so must be comfortable working alongside people where you can be easily distracted.
- SAP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Google for Business Suite
- purchase orders (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.