Are you a perfectionist who prides yourself on accuracy and getting the job done correctly? Do you have a background in the legal field and looking to advance your skills and join a winning team? If so, we may have the role for you! We are hiring a Legal Transcriber to become a vital team member to an office in Cleveland, TN. Temp to Hire Full Time $12-$15 / HR Monday-Friday - some flexibility if you are seeking less than 40 hours
- Transcribing depositions and other legal audios
- Familiar with legal terminology
- Experience with depositions, hearings, phone calls, conferences, meetings, and other proceedings
- Preparing legal documents through revision and proofreading.
- Drafting legal documents such as pleadings and discovery.
- Revising previously created transcriptions as needed.
- Preparing legal documents and paperwork for filing.
- Transcribing (2 years of experience is required)
- Legal experience (1 year of experience is required)
- Legal terminology (1 year of experience is required)
- Positive Attitude
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Collection (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.