Randstad is currently recruiting for a local government agency looking for a Customer Service Analyst to join their team.
Pay: $17.03/HR Location: Downtown Phoenix, 85007
Benefits: Randstad offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time after 90 days.
Excellent communication skills, call center experience, attention to detail, documentation skills, multitasking skills, time management skills, positive attitude, ability to respond quickly and efficiently, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The Customer Service Analyst should demonstrate capability to appropriately and professionally handle calls from Provider staff and internal users. The Customer Service Analyst should be able to effectively communicate information in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing. The Customer Service Analyst should have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, familiarity or ability to quickly learn Google Suite.
- Monitoring at least 2 centralized email Help Desk accounts throughout working hours
- Responding to and providing technical assistance to users regarding general system related questions or concerns either through email, video call, or phone (templated emails available for some scenarios) (for example, password resets for accounts)
- Forwarding emails to designated teams for follow up, including disease specific subject matter experts or information technology specialists
- Creating and distributing of user credentials to designated system liaisons or users and/or following up with liaisons to ensure proper documentation
- Tracking, creating and/or updating of system accounts and/or permissions in the electronic disease surveillance system or other Informatics systems (templated emails available for some scenarios)
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Help Desk (2 years of experience is required)
- Handling Confidential Information (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.