A Government Agency in Midtown Phoenix is looking for a hard working, reliable and professional Mailroom Coordinator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have worked in a mailroom before as well versed in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
This is a long term temporary position lasting at least 6 months with potential to extend or convert to a permanent employee depending on performance.
- Pay: $17.50/HR
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (40 hrs/wk)
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85004
*We have benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time Benefits available through Randstad after your first 90 days.
• Communicate (email/phone) with Division staff daily to verify
member/guardian mailing addresses are current.
• Follow-up on address change requests and ensure the changes have been
made in the case management database.
• Maintain tracking logs/systems.
• Import and export data from various sources.
• Sort and categorize mail/mailings.
• Utilize various computer software applications including but not limited to:
o Google Workspace (G Suite): Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Meet, Chat, Calendar
o Microsoft: Word, Excel
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Problem Solving
- Data Entry
- Written Communication
- Computer Skills
- Conflict Resolution (1 year of experience is required)
- Mail Distribution (1 year of experience is required)
- Google Workspace (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.