Currently hiring for a Logistics Customer Support with experience handling Import or Export shipments by air or ocean. The office HQ is located in SSF and is one of the promising companies in the industry with their rapid business growth. You will work in a fast pace environment and handle challenging situations from time to time but will be around a very supportive team who will help set you up for success. Schedule is Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Temp to hire opportunity with offered pay rate of $27 to $28/hr. Please reach out Denise Mutuc at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideratiobnor schedule an interview by following the next steps provided in this page
ResponsibilitiesJob Description - Customer Service Agent I
- Provides administrative support to the customer service team.
- The customer service team and the Sales Representative will make regular updates to the customer profile.
- Sales will keep the customer service representative informed of the status of their customer's Outbound shipments.
- Assists in determining the most efficient routing method.
- Coordinates with network offices and/or international agents as necessary.
- Assists dispatch counterparts in communication with various transportation and warehouse agents.
- Tracks/traces shipment through proof of delivery as applicable.
- Capable of navigating through our computer systems and applications to retrieve important information.
- Able to produce reports as required to internal/external customers.
- Customer Service
- Tracking shipments
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.