Are you driven, a quick learner, and have a background in recruiting? Let's talk about a new opportunity that is filled with growth. Looking for individuals that have a skillset with creating a book of business and managing it completely until the contract is signed. Able to build great rapport with candidates and assist them along the way with the proper resources. Also, if you enjoy extra pay, there is a huge opportunity for overtime.
Candidates will be calling nurses and placing them on assignments.
Candidates will be assisting nurses through the full cycle of placement so consistent follow up will be needed.
Create a database and maintain pipeline daily.
May have to arrange travel for nurses if and when placed.
Manage the complete process of recruitment with nurses.
Willing to work overtime including one weekend a month.
Tech savy- Google platform.
Medical background is helpful-previous travel nurses work well as recruiters.
Able to handle extremely fast paced environment.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 15 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Oral Communication
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Follow-up (1 year of experience is required)
- recruiting (2 years of experience is required)
- healthcare recruiting (2 years of experience is required)
- account management (1 year of experience is required)
- healthcare industry (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Time Management (2 years of experience is required)
- staffing (1 year of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.