Are you a professional looking for a short remote assignment? We are looking for individuals who have excellent listening and spelling skills. Employees will be listening to applicants for public health grants and taking notes on the information they present. This will be a 5 day REMOTE assignment 1/25-1/29 and will pay $20/hour
(1) to provide applicants with feedback regarding their application
(2) to provide an official record of the review committee deliberations. Summary statements are available under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and are frequently used in responding to Congressional and public inquiries.
Make notes of any significant issues discussed that may not be included in the written reviews, and record any suggestions and recommendations for the applicant that arise from discussion during the review.
Strengths and weaknesses will be in the written reviews; however, if particular strengths or weaknesses are emphasized or expanded upon during discussions, the recorder should make a special note to include these comments in the summary statement.
- Note Taking
- Accurate Spelling
- Bachelors Degree (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.