Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable professional to join their Accounting department. This person will be responsible for matching invoices and some reconciliations. The ideal match would be someone who has processed complex invoices in a manufacturing environment and can work well within a close team.
- Process vendor invoices
- Research/resolve any AP inquiries for vendors and internal staff
- Document standard processes and save in accordance with policies and procedures
- Enter and match PO's to invoices in appropriate ERP system
- Other Accounting duties as assigned by the Controller
What would be helpful:
- 3+ years experience in Accounts Payable
- Familiarity with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and excellent communication (both verbal and written)
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.