A large, corporate company is looking to add a Compensation Analyst to the team. The Compensation Analyst will assist in the administration of compensation programs, specifically focusing on day-to-day administration and analysis. This incumbent will be supporting the team in the upcoming annual merit cycle and will be remote to start.
- Collaborate with assigned client group on job analysis and recommendations.
- Evaluate and recommend job grade and level using various methods that include market pricing and internal job to ensure internal and external competitiveness.
- Support administrative processes with the "Common Review" base salary merit program.
- Assist in SAP SuccessFactors system set-up and scenario testing. Update SuccessFactors with any corrections to associate compensation data (salary, grade, job title, etc).
- Prepare compensation recommendations for all potential promotions.
- Run weekly reports from HR infosystem for department usage.
- Administer MarketPay market pricing portal. Prepare monthly reports from HR infosystem to upload/import into MarketPay portal to assist Compensation department with updated market analyses.
- strong analytical skills (1 year of experience is required)
- strong excel skills (1 year of experience is required)
- administrative duties
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.