Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the human resources field? You can use both of those skills in this HR Support position. We are currently recruiting for an HR Support opportunity for a company in the Downtown area. This position is PART-TIME working a hybrid schedule between the office and working from home.
- Supports human resources processes by scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Reconcile open enrollment documents
- Complete onboarding process of new hires
- Assist with employee engagement activities
- Provides administrative support by entering data and updated information into Paylocity
- Posting and screening job applicants
- E-verify experience a plus
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Paylocity (2 years of experience is required)
- Handling Confidential Information
- Administrative Duties
- Human Resources (2 years of experience is required)
- E-verify (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.