Are you experienced in Healthcare Accounts Receivables or Home Healthcare billing? We currently have a position in Murfreesboro for an experienced Home Healthcare Accounts Receivables clerk, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. A qualified candidate will have experience in handling insurance from a provider perspective and have hospital or facility billing/AR background.
- Work outstanding Aged Accounts Reports
- Maintain a file on accounts requiring follow up until accounts are satisfactorily resolved.
- Review claims denials and submit corrected claims and/or follow up appeals
- Assist patients in understanding their balances after insurance has processed
- Be a reliable resource for other staff regarding insurance and their requirements
- Communicate with homecare offices as needed for claim and collection follow up
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Maintaining Records
- Microsoft Office
- Coordinating Meetings
- Hospital Insurance Claims (2 years of experience is required)
- Collections from Insurance Co. (2 years of experience is required)
- Data analysis and reporting
- Patient Communication (2 years of experience is required)
- Medical Insurance AR (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.