Are you looking to join the team of a reputable company with great ties to the local community? Then join the Randstad team at Denso Manufacturing in Maryville, Tennessee! With stellar training programs, and ample growth opportunities, Denso is the perfect company to place your roots and grow into your full potential. Enjoy great teammates, friendly leaders, state of the art facilities, and ample bonus opportunities while working temp-to-hire with Randstad, then enjoy all of the wonderful benefits Denso has to offer once you become a full-time associate. Raises given after 30 and 60days!!
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.