Cost Basis Support provides back-end support to front line units for Client's firm branch offices and brokerage accounts in regards to reporting and adjusting cost basis on securities held by clients of the firm. Associate will be responsible for completion of requests submitted from branch offices which will include but are not limited to Date of Death Step-ups, Cost Basis Inquiries, Versus Purchase, Capital Changes, Corporate Actions, etc. Associate will be working directly with Financial Advisors and Client Associates to ensure accurate tax reporting of cost basis and acquisition dates of securities held or liquidated in firm brokerage accounts. Associate may have an opportunity to participate in tax season projects as well as other duties as assigned.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to effectively service/resolve client inquiries
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Positive and professional attitude in a team oriented, fast paced work environment
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently as an individual contributor in a team environment
• Open to learning the various processes, systems and applications.
• To adhere to the Industry and Government rules and regulations.
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.