Are you an experienced accounts receivable specialist with a customer service mindset? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for! We are actively staffing for an experience AR rep to act as a point of contact for business partners and insurance brokers for one of the largest healthcare employers in the Sacramento region. This is a temp to hire opportunity, we are looking for someone who would is looking for long term employment. If you feel you meet the criteria, please reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
- Ensure the aging of accounts receivable for assigned clients are reconciled
- Respond to a minimum amount of incoming ACD calls daily and as business needs require
- Research, resolve, and respond to issues and inquiries from clients and brokers
- Accurate and timely post all accounts receivable, including the posting of live checks, lockbox checks, ACH wires and online automatic deductions to ensure the aging of accounts receivable for assigned clients are reconciled
- Perform collection activities for past due receivables, including collection calls, collection letters, negotiating payment plans and sending accounts to outside collection agencies
- Proactively monitor fluctuations in client revenue to identify problematic issues and ensure accurate financial reporting for clients, internal reporting and compliance
- Act as point of contact for incoming calls from external and internal business partners regarding questions about billing and collections
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Billing (1 year of experience is required)
- Collections (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.