Retail Company seeking an AP Specialist to join their Accounting Team. AP Specialist will be working on a team of 4 team members and report to the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Analyze, verify & process invoices and/or check requests promptly
- Review to ensure proper routing, coding & approval
- Ensure invoices are posted timely for month-end AP closings
- Pay vendors in accordance with company policy & vendor terms
- High volume data entry
- High volume account reconciliations
- Maintain exceptional relationships with vendors & company personnel
- Process full cycle payment run
- Audit payment run details to ensure accuracy of payments
- Assist w/ management & auditor requests
- Process prepaid invoices & deposits
- Month end accrual compilation
- Monthly GR/IR reconciliation
- at least 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- SAP experience is required
- Manage and process purchase order related invoices.
- Conduct three way matches in SAP with purchase orders, invoices and material receipts.
- Coordinate with logistic teams to resolve unit or dollar discrepancies.
- Review and adjust inventory general ledger accounts.
- Post goods receipts to GRIR accounts and reconcile against invoices.
- Issue and maintain Letters of Credit including payments and discrepancy resolution.
- Assist with maintenance of Vendor Master in SAP.
- Ad-hoc analysis and general accounting.
- Assist with non-inventory A/P process as needed.
- accounts payable (3 years of experience is required)
- SAP (3 years of experience is required)
- Concur (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.