Are you an avid social media user with experience in content review? Are you fluent in French? If yes, this is an exciting opportunity made just for you!
A fast growing technology/social media company based out of Menlo Park, CA is seeking a Content Quality Reviewer to join their team for a 1 year contract. This position will be remote for the unforeseeable future and the ideal candidate is fluent in French language.
· Content review and classification of Facebook content (80% of time spent)
· Creating reports, generating insights, improving team labeling guidelines and processes (20% of time spent)
· Ability to stay motivated while performing repetitive work
· Avid Facebook user with a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience
· strong understanding of various software programs, Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
· Be comfortable with handling potentially sensitive content that might include nudity and other graphic content, violence, hateful speech, etc.
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.