Randstad Office Professionals is currently recruiting for an immediate opening with a world-renowned university in Charlottesville, VA (22903) for a Workday Payroll Specialist.
This is a remote opportunity! Candidates must have previous experience using Workday Payroll software to be considered.
Workday Payroll Specialists perform a variety of administrative, technical, and analytical responsibilities, to ensure the efficient and timely operation of the institutional payroll function. They review audit reports to ensure the accuracy of information related to employee benefits, taxes, withholdings, garnishments, and overtime, and have the authority to make corrections, as needed.
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review and consideration. (804-727-2647)
- Review audit reports, such as bi-weekly and monthly payrolls, to ensure compliance with established guidelines and accuracy of employee information.
- Manage and process special checks, retroactive and other payments, and overpayment adjustments.
- Process employee deductions, ensuring correct amounts are withheld and making refunds when appropriate.
- Serve as a liaison for employees to communicate concerns regarding paycheck information, directing them to Payroll Managers when necessary.
- Maintain current knowledge of payroll policies and procedures and establish standards for employees.
- Workday Payroll (5 years of experience is required)
- Payroll (5 years of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- Accounting Coursework
- Employee Benefits
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.