We are currently working with a growing Mortgage company that is in the midst of a company wide expansion and currently seeking several closing coordinators for a full time, permanent, remote opportunity!! The ideal candidate has experience working in the mortgage industry, is seeking full time remote work and has the relevant skills, experience and qualifications!
Under the direct supervision of the Post Closing Manager, the Post Closer is responsible for, but not limited to, the following job responsibilities:
• Review, submit and clear any and all defects identified on loans
• Review conditions placed by investors and obtain necessary documentation to clear for purchase
• Communicate and work with other departments to resolve issues
• Complete all Company mandatory trainings within the required timelines. Qualifications: • High School Diploma or equivalent required. • Prior experience (2 plus years) of Mortgage experience
• Must be able to Must have a complete understanding of mortgage loan process
• Outstanding communication and customer service skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly skilled phone etiquette, computer knowledge, organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Work Environment/Physical Demands: Will have to spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain.
- Constant Contact
- Decision Making
- Preparing Agendas
- Scheduling Appointments
- Answering Phones
- Problem Solving
- Web Conferencing
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.