Randstad is working with a large client in RTP that has a need for a Financial Analyst on a contractual basis. This position is moving very quickly and all qualified candidates should apply directly to be considered. Our client is looking for someone to prepare weekly/monthly/Qtrly financial analysis and is also proficient in budgeting/forecasting.
- Assist with preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual vs. budget variances. Prepare detailed annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts. Provide financial analysis support to various areas of the company.
- Experience in excel, writing formulas, trending
- Ability to visualize data with graphs and Power Point
- Experience in Tableau and/or Power BI
- Budgeting (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Financial Analysis (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Forecasting (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.