Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment? We are actively recruiting for a qualified and hardworking Freight Auditing Clerk to perform a variety of tasks including researching, investigating, and resolving freight bills. Bring your stellar experience to this office and make an impact immediately!
- Audit freight bills in an online banking system
- Speak with carriers daily via email or phone on the bank's plaform
- Interact with other departments to troubleshoot any rating issues
- Must be able to work independently and be able to multitask
- Microsoft Excel (4 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Word (5 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (5 years of experience is required)
- Detail-Oriented (5 years of experience is required)
- Auditing (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.