Do you have stellar office experience, great HR/admin skills and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your motivation, HR knowledge, ambition and work accuracy to this highly desired opportunity. If you are dependable, ambitious, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join our team as our HR Assitant!
Performs a variety of HR-related tasks including recruitment/hiring, workers¿ compensation, benefits administration, classification/compensation, employee relations, safety, payroll and other administrative functions. Provides information and assistance to management, employees, visitors and local officials regarding HR activities, processes, policies and procedures; prepares various documents and forms, coordinates activities and programs; performs a variety of tasks requiring specialized HR knowledge.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Recruiting (2 years of experience is required)
- Hiring (2 years of experience is required)
- Benefits Administration (2 years of experience is required)
- Workers Comp (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Basic HR Knowledge (2 years of experience is required)
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.