Our Financial Services Client is looking for current clerical experience as a file clerk.They are located in a Corporate Business Park in, Tarrytown, with plenty of parking. As a File Clerk you will be working onsite in the office scanning in files using a desktop scanner and saving to specific folders on the network. You will need to possess a high attention to detail as you will need to color code and alphabetize efficiently.
As a File Clerk your job duties will include:
- Scan and review tax files
- File loose documents into client tax files in alphabetical order
- Manage organization and cleanliness of the file room
- Assist with restocking supplies and paper
- Set up new tax year files with client documents
- Assist with special projects as requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years working as a file clerk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High Attention to detail as you will be color coding files.
- The ability to work well independently
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
If you have a high attention to detail and enjoying organizing and filing then apply for this File Clerk position today.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Quality Assurance
- Alphabetical filing
- File Clerk
- Maintaining Records
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.