Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a Payroll professional to join a company in Las Vegas, Nevada. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the transportation industry are encouraged to apply today!
- Data input of biweekly pay information into computer systems on a daily basis in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Verify timekeeping records and consult employees about any discrepancies
- Prepare and request manual discrepancies checks
- Sort and distribute checks to departments and employees
- Analyze errors and advise management of repeat problems and discrepancies in order to reduce the number of paycheck errors
- Keep management team informed of all pertinent information regarding Payroll activities and irregularities. Strive to reduce the number of paycheck errors as a result of clocking/signing problems or payroll error
- Payroll (3 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is preferred)
- ADP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.