Are you a customer service or call center expert ready for work? We are looking for friendly problem solvers who know that being the voice of the company is more than just answering a few questions on the phone. As a customer service representative you will answer incoming calls to assist and troubleshoot customer issues, approaching each call with a “one-call resolution” mindset. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you enjoy speaking with and helping others, are a good problem solver, and have the ability to maintain professionalism in all situations then this role will be perfect for you. Please attach an updated resume for consideration.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Faxes documents to accounts and follow up
- Call Center Support
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.