We are now hiring ambitious, motivated Customer Care Representatives to work in our team focused premier HR contact centers. In this role, you will be on the front-line of care, ensuring the customer understands his or her health benefits, helping to navigate the annual enrollment process, qualifying a retirement plan withdrawal, or resolving payroll and other HR-related issues. This position is work from home but has the potential to be moved into the office once it is safe to do so. *Must have a router that you can directly plug your computer.*
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls from our clients’ employees to answer questions, provide education, and solve complex HR and financial issues related to their health care benefits, 401k savings and retirement plans, leaves of absence, payroll, etc.
- Must be available to work between 8AM-8PM Monday-Friday and Some Saturday's 10 AM - 3 PM.
- Must Have a High School Dipolma or higher.
- Must be able to work from home.
- Processing transactions such as health enrollments, tax and direct deposit updates, 401k withdrawals or contributions, and retirement elections. This may include additional research and ongoing casework.
- Leveraging your computer navigation skills to toggle between multiple screens and systems to provide answers and support. This may include assisting the caller in navigating the system as well.
- Creating and updating files in our database and communicating with third parties to research and assist the customer with updates or inquiries.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.