Do you have Property Tax experience? Do you have your Notary? Are you proficient in Microsoft Office? If so, our client is looking for a Property Tax Analyst to assist the Advisors. Please apply online for immediate consideration. Location: 1604/281 area Pay: $40,000-$48,000 salary This is a Direct Hire position!
- Assists in managing the administrative component of the assigned book of business, to include verifying values, notarizing documents, etc.
- In coordination with the assigned Property Tax Advisors, communicates with clients and taxing authorities in a professional manner
- Participates in maintaining the electronic filling system
- Responsible for reviewing tax statement and assessment notices and appraising the assigned Property Tax Advisor of the same
- Assists the assigned Property Tax Advisor in reporting annual client account performance
- Maintains the tax database with up to date and accurate information
- Ensures tax code and tax law compliance by reviewing outgoing paperwork (i.e. renditions)
- Ability to operate motor vehicle
- Other duties as assigned
- Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Property Tax (2 years of experience is required)
- CRM (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.