Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a receptionist to join a boutique medical office in Beverly Hills on a temporary basis. Engaged and entusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the healthcare industry are encouraged to apply today!
- Greet visitors warmly and ensure that they are comfortable
- Answer incoming calls, forward calls, take messages, and page when necessary
- Interact and communicate with members of the project teams, subcontractors, vendors, insurance professionals, and personnel at all levels across internal departments
- Route calls to specific people
- Take and relay messages
- Experience with Superbill
- EMR experience
- Medical Reception
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.