Calling ALL Tax Professionals!!! Global Financial Services Firm is seeking immediate help for tax season! ASAP-May 2021. Qualified candidates please apply! Interviews to be scheduled immediately! The Client Tax Operations Utility operates across the Corporate & Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, and Consumer & Community Banking. We partner with Relationship Managers, Operations, Technology, Legal and Corporate Tax to meet regulations, maximize efficiency and to positively impact the client.
The Utility is seeking an experienced Cost Basis Analyst to work with our team in the Newark Corporate Center. Responsibilities include the following:
• Respond to requests for adjustments and queries associated with cost basis.
• Input tax lot information into the cost basis system.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure transactions are booked properly and are reflected accurately in the cost basis system.
• Reconcile cost basis exception reports versus books and records.
• Research tax/cost basis consequences for corporate actions leveraging vendor, SEC filings, and company websites to ensure proper adjustments are made for impacted holders.
• Provide support to address cost basis discrepancies for year-end tax reporting.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- tax (1 year of experience is preferred)
- documentation processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- financial services (1 year of experience is preferred)
- reconciliations (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.