Do you have a positive attitude and cheerful disposition? Are you a self-starter and have a superb ability to pay attention to detail? If so, we are looking for you. We're hiring an administrative assistant to join the team of a mid-sized utility services company in the Johnson County Area.
In this casual environment you will be responsible for analyzing and manipulating data in excel, manual entry of invoices, as well as providing administrative support to the Director of Finance.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Finance
- Analyze and manipulate data in excel
- Verify accuracy of information on reports and delete duplicates
- Answer phones and route appropriately
- Provide back up support for accounts payable
- Manual entry of invoices
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- invoicing (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Scheduling Appointments
- Handling Confidential Information
- Problem Solving
- accounts payable (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- attention to detail (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.