Are you looking for a new career to jump start the new year? Are you looking to take your administrative career to the next level? Randstad is now hiring Document Review Clerk for a large Fortune 500 Financial Institution in the Twin Cities. Our client is one of the largest financial service institutions in the country and currently, they are seeking top talent for a variety of long term (up to 24 months) positions. These roles have amazing potential for permanent hire! What's in it for you? -Work for a Top Financial Fortune 500 company with tons of opportunity for hire -Beautiful campus environment, cafeteria and coffee shops on site -Work with an amazing team of people! To apply: Please apply to this job posting, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office @ 612-339-0416 to speak to a Randstad Representative.
- Processing closing and compliance documents on loans
- Reviewing completed loan packages against system data
- Correcting error to loan packages and/or system data
- Obtaining missing information and resolving exception processing issues
- Administrative Duties (6 months of experience is required)
- Customer Service (6 months of experience is required)
- Loan Processing
- Loan Closing and Compliance
- Data Entry and Accuracy
- Basic Software Skills
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.