Randstad is currently supporting a fast-paced, exciting food preparation and distribution facility in Aurora, Colorado to identify a contract Human Resources Coordinator to support their facility as they approach their peak busy season. This is an on-site position and will require a hands-on approach to developing a positive culture for all associates at the warehouse facility. If you enjoy working with a variety of personalities in an environment rife with diversity and a focus on inclusion, then this is the role for you.
- Support full cycle recruiting for all open positions
- Facilitate new hire orientations & onboarding process
- Support policies and procedures, compensation & benefits, best practices and employee relations
- Interviewing potential employees, fact-finding sessions and conflict resolution
- Promote employee engagement, recognition and retention strategies, act as people advocate and culture curator
- Ensure streamlined communication and execution of policies and compliance
- Ensures safety related updates and communicates any concerns swiftly
- full cycle recruiting
- employee relations
- Conflict Resolution
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.