It's tax season and we have the job for you! Our client is looking for a temporary professional to assist them from now until the end of April. The right candidate will be have excellent communication and problem solving skills in order to support the team in office AND remotely. At minimum, associate's degree preferred and Spanish speaking preferred. The top candidates can be interviewed today! Please apply if your experience matches the job description below.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including copiers, scanners, and computers.
- High level task and time management skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Written Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Spanish is a plus
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.