Do you enjoy greeting others with a smile? Interested in a new opportunity in the medical industry? We are looking for an excellent Medical Administrative Asisstant in the Westlake Village area. This position offers an opportunity to learn new skills and enjoy working in a medical office setting. Randstad offers medical, dental, vision and 401K
Randstad is seeking for a Medical Administrative Assistant to handle front desk responsibilities including referrals and authorizations in a fast paced medical setting.
- Scheduling of patient appointments
- Handle a high volume of referrals and authorizations
- Insurance verification
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- General knowledge of health education, public health and medical terminology
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task assignments with competing demands
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Front Desk (2 years of experience is required)
- insurance verification (2 years of experience is required)
- Patient Scheduling
- Referrals and authorizations (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.