At Randstad. we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. Human forward. Randstad has helped service the Las Vegas market for over 20 years!
We're looking for an AR Clerk to join a machinery company in Las Vegas, NV! If you meet the requirements below and you're interested in hearing more, please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Posting and application of payments received either by Cash, Credit Card or Check
- Processing Credit Card transactions upon request from the customer
- Meeting daily deadlines with heavy payment(s) volume
- Communication with customers when needed with overpayments and short payments received
- Communication with Sales Staff and Branch Managers when needed to assist with customer’s disputes and or customer’s inquiries
- Process necessary disputes in Dispute System when invoices are partially paid and or overpaid
- Inputting comments and conversation into the Customer Collection Comment Inquiry menu to better assist all involved
- Account Reconciliation as needed
- Prepare check requests when a customer is due a refund on account
- Perform work on special projects as requested
- Filing as needed
- Answering incoming Accounts Receivable telephone calls
- The ability to prioritize and multitask
- Follow through and follow up
- Other duties or tasks may be assigned on an as-needed basis
- Basic Accounts Receivable (3 years of experience is required)
- Posting Payments
- Account Reconciliations
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.