Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Customer Service Representative or experience in a related position. This person will need fluency in French as they will be supporting customers in Canada. The primary responsibility of this position is to support our clients customers in regards to products, billing and services and requires excellent verbal and written communication.
- Provide direct support to high value Financial and Retail customer base, may be assigned as point of contact for customer loss prevention teams.
- Maintain customer information in various applications and databases and handle changes requested by customers.
- Assess customer needs and resolve issues quickly and accurately.
- Provide customer, and sales support via phone and email.
- Support customers’ use of products and services.
- Provide back-up assistance to other Customer Support Representatives.
- Other work and projects as assigned
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- communication skills
- Basic Software Skills
- speaking French (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.