Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for an administrative assistant who is a team player and willing to go above and beyond. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in a manufacturing industry are encouraged to apply today!
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include the following:
* Must have excellent data entry and computer skills
* General clerical duties and office support
* File management and other duties as needed in the office
* Manage multi-line phone like
* Handle mail and fed ex packages
If you qualify for this position, please apply and email email@example.com a copy of your resume.
- Filing (1 year of experience is required)
- Maintaining Records (1 year of experience is required)
- Administrative Duties (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.