Great opportunity with one of out largest healthcare clients in Ontario, CA! Looking for experience call center Customer Support professionals to join our team. If you have previous experience in health insurance (Medicare and HMO experience), this opportunity might be a great fit for you! Please apply online for immediate consideration!
1. Receive and record customer concerns via phone. Acts to resolve concerns in accordance for corporate guidelines and standards for all areas of claims, authorizations and IPA functionality.
2. Ability to interpret provider and health plan contracts to ensure accurate responses to calls
3. Ability to interpret provider and health plan contracts to ensure accurate responses to calls
4. Foster interpersonal relationships, showing empathy and understanding towards staff, protecting individual self-esteem. Understand own impact on others; interact effectively with peers, subordinates, and supervisors
5. Any other assigned duties as delegated by the Customer Service Supervisor
- Customer Service
- Medicare and HMO experience
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.