How would you like the opportunity to work for one of the leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials companies? Do you have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in the chemical or manufacturing industry? Does a 12 hour 2 week rotating shift sound appealing to you? (48 hours week 1 & 36 hours week 2) If so, we should talk! Our client has an immediate permanent opportunity for a chemical production operator! Apply today or call 978-794-1875 and speak with one of our team members. You can also submit your resume directly to email@example.com
- Controls chemical processes and operates all related equipment using the distributed control system (DCS). Follows work instructions (WI) and Product Quality Control Plans (PQCP).
- Adjusts controls to regulate variables as per instructions. Performs set up procedures to prepare systems for operation.
- Monitors and troubleshoots the process to maintain required operating conditions. Conducts in process Quality Control testing.
- Performs minor maintenance on process and support equipment.
- Depending on organization and location, may use business management system to enter work orders and requisitions.
- Depending on location, may transfer and move materials in heavy containers. Assists in packaging product for shipment and in loading/unloading product or raw materials.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- experience with PQCP
- manual dexterity
- general mechanical aptitude
- chemical production operator
- read and interpret blueprints
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- critical thinking
- chemical operation
- 12 hour shifts
- loading/unloading raw material
- great attention to detail
- ability to lift heavy material
- high level of safety awareness
- Math and Calculation
- Blueprint Reading
- Basic Computer Skills
- understands PQCP
- Production Control
- Entering Data
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5:45 AM - 5:45 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.