Randstad Pinellas is currently seeking an Accounts Recievable Clerk for a long term temporary assignment for a utility company in Largo! The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable as well as the flexiblity to work as administrative support across the Finiance department. This position will be working Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm with a starting hourly rate of $17 per hour! If you are interested in this position feel free to email me directly at Luke.Burton@randstadusa.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Generating financial statements and A/R reports
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues
- Clerical functions such as billing, estimates, monthly statements, etc.
- Treasury functions such as bank deposits, manual wire payments, and credit card transactions
- Posting payments to the general ledger and conducting daily cash reconciliation
- Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Submitting delinquent accounts to attorney or outside agency for collection
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Following Instructions
- Time Management
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.