Are you looking for the next steps in your loan processing career? Take that first one by applying to be a Loan Processing Assistant. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a assistant or experience in a related position.
- Receive loan files from Loan Officer and review, prepare needs list, interact with all parties to ensure required information is received, questions are clarified and proper signatures obtained
- Ensure that files move through processing and then work with the processor's to make sure underwriting/closing team finalize
- Strict attention to detail in verifications of all preliminary information, collateral information, program guidelines, loan rates, etc
- Establish and maintain effective rapport with co-workers, internal/external customers, and other mortgage employees to ensure work assignments are conducted smoothly
- Follow up with clients to request any missing documentation
We are looking for a detail oriented person to work with our established client in order to deliver timely and accurate internal and external customer service involving daily processing of mortgage loans. Our candidate will coordinte with loan officers to ensure preliminary documentation is obtained, order credit reports, appraisals, property inspections, income verifications, and tax transcripts, process new mortgage loan applications, and input data into system, prepare and submit instructions to attorneys, maintain loan application register and all duties as assigned to complete loan process.
- Organizational Skills
- Handling Confidential Information
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Processing Experience (1 year of experience is required)
- Post closing experience (1 year of experience is preferred)
- computer proficiency (1 year of experience is required)
- loan processing knowledge (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.