Randstad is working with a Government Agency in Central Phoenix to identify an experienced Contract Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years experience with Federal funding and contracts administration, is familiar with Arizona Procurement codes and is able to jump into the role in a professional capacity as a subject matter expert. This is a long-term temporary opportunity lasting at least 6 months with potential for extension.
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Pay: $23.17/hr
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
*Randstad offers benefits! Medical, Dental and Vision available after 90 days. Knowledge preferred:
- Federal and state laws and statutes pertaining to contractual agreements and procurement practices
- Federal and state funding rules and regulations
- Arizona Procurement Code and requirements
- Contract management processes and related activities
- Child welfare services in Arizona
- Online search engines
- Filing and record management systems
- Customer service
- Assist in preparation and finalization of solicitations (SOW development, RFP, IFB, etc.), evaluation, and award for contracted services.
- Assist in/display understanding of the contract management process and associated activities
- Ensure adherence to the timelines of work assigned.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of contract documents included in any assigned work.
- Represent Department in workgroups in a professional and courteous manner, i.e. staff and provider meetings, evaluation committee meetings, pre-offer/bid conferences, focus groups, etc.
- Monitor and alert procurement leadership on financial and/or programmatic contract compliance issues.
- Receive, review and process client referral requests.
- Respond to questions and inquiries from contractors, service providers and case managers.
- Prepare and send direct contract templates to identified providers for review and signature.
- Prepare and process contract amendment documents.
- Upload finalized contracts into State e-procurement site.
- Contracts (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Oral and Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Contract Management
- Arizona Procurement Codes
- Federal Procurement
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.