Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a Patient Care Coordinator to join a healthcare company in NOVA. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the healthcare industry are encouraged to apply today!
ResponsibilitiesThe Patient Care Coordinator
is responsible for all patient care related clerical procedures and facilitates communication between patients/families and other team members.
- Takes and keeps daily schedule for all team members.
- Establishes, maintains and closes patient charts in an orderly manner.
- Handles all patient care data entry and performs receptionist duties as required.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates must have at least three (3) years secretarial experience.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- strong communication skills required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Greeting Patients
- Answering Phones
- Working Independently
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.