Randstad is recruiting for an experienced Account Resolution Specialist for a local hospital in Las Vegas. This position will primarily be responsible for the hospital billing and collections. If you have previous expereince in medical billing/collections and have a working knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare, we want to hear from you.
- Handles billing of payer claims (primary, secondary and tertiary) according to contract terms to include Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
- Runs assigned daily billing reports to determine account needs and updates files with current billing information.
- Works un-billed revenue reports to verify pending claims and bring them closure.
- Reconciles open accounts to clearly establish patient responsibility.
- Collections on patient accounts
- medical collections (5 years of experience is preferred)
- medical billing (5 years of experience is preferred)
- EPIC Software (1 year of experience is required)
- patient account resolution (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Medical Coding (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.