Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk seeking your next long-term opportunity? We have an opening to join a great team in Brentwood. If you are numbers driven and gain great satisfaction from working accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, reach out today to apply!
- Reconcile bank statements, maintain operating, reserve and special assessment bank accounts, invoices and receivables
- Post AP Invoices and weekly or as needed AP check runs
- G/L account reconciliations
- Process daily AR receipts and post to bank and accounting software
- Process monthly AR statements
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
- Balance entries and make necessary corrections.
- Receive, process and deposit all accounts receivable payments.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Accounting Coursework
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Maintaining Records
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.