Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company? We are working with a large financial institution located just west of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and are actively seeking document specialist to fill multiple entry-level positions in a clerical environment. If you are looking for a rewarding position with a well-known and established organization, please continue reading below and apply today!
- Accurately processing physical documents, as well as opening, sorting & organizing mail and verifying contents.
- Attention to detail is also required to ensure accuracy as you prepare documents for processing and scanning.
- You will need to be comfortable escalating errors that you see to a supervisor.
- Organization skills will also help while you organize documents to be stored
A Monday to Thursday, 6:00PM-4:30AM
B Wednesday to Saturday, 6:00PM-4:30AM
C Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday, 6:00PM-4:30AM
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working weekends
- Mail Distribution
- Product Inspection
- Following Instructions
- Attention to Detail
- Lifting 50 lbs
- Maintaining Records
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 PM - 4:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.