If you are a SELF-STARTER/ADMINISTRATIVE Professional who wants to get their foot in the door of a large financial institution, then keep reading! Randstad is looking for an experienced Administrative Support Specialist to handle inbound/outbound calls, greet customers, perform clerical tasks, and complete additional operational functions. The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client --Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k --Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay!
- Answer inbound calls
- Greet and direct visitors
- Performing routine clerical tasks
- Routine data entry or word processing assignments
- Distributing incoming mail
- Operating basic office equipment
- Admin/receptionist experience in financial industry a plus
- Admin/receptionist in other industry
- Hands-on, self-sufficient, tech savvy, everything based on computer/online
- Polished, friendly, articulate, self-starter candidate
- Administrative Duties
- Front Desk
- Front Desk Coordination
- Data Entry
- Oral Communication
- Handling Confidential Information
- Scheduling Appointments
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.